maisha and johnny rice university engagement session by sharon nicole photography

I loved photographing Maisha and Johnny! They’re both so photogenic and I love the way they look at each other. We met on a perfect afternoon at Rice University and the sunlight was beautiful. Maisha has a blog called That It Girl – check it out for some great fashion, makeup, and lifestyle tips! Maisha and Johnny – I had so much fun with you two and I hope you enjoy these photos!

Share →

8 Responses to Maisha + Johnny | Rice University Engagement Session

1. Maisha says:

Oh my goodness Sharon!!! These came out so well. I am so very glad that we decided on Sharon Nicole Photography. Johnny and I really enjoyed our session and told everyone who would listen about how great your are. #RealTears

2. Kweli says:

They are all really good but my favorites are the one with your head in Johnny’s lap and the one with both your eyes closed and of course the one with Johnny kissing you on the cheek.

3. Malena says:

Sparkling, exquisitely captivating, full of rapture, brilliant…. hands down the most beautiful couple, engagement pics in town

4. Walle Amusa says:

Very happy for both of you! Stay strong and kind, always.

5. Mommy says:

WOW!!!!!! Very beautiful pics. You and Johnny are very fashionable and beautiful. My favorites are the columned hall shots ,however they are all very good.

6. Louise Harris(Mom) says:

wow what a beautiful couple…. Love the pictures…you two really look good together. I pray for the both of you…trust in God..trust in each other…and always repect each other..and Yes I approve of my beautiful intellegent future daughter. (smile) Johnny (Boogie) and Maisha i love you……..Mom

7. Shantala LeGrand says:

Awe……..Beautiful couple. Your guys should be on a greeting card for “BLACK LOVE.”

8. Dan Liddell says:

Y’all have some awesome pictures!!! You look together beautiful, the energy & chemistry was truly captured great ….Congratulationz